By Bob Yeoman
Wednesday, 29 August 2007
The Tay Valley Gun Dog Association held their annual spring test at Logiealmond Lodge, Perthshire, by kind permission of Lord Mansfield and keeper Roddy McIntosh.
Thanks to all who helped on the day and to sponsors, Wonderdog.
1. J. Henderson with Blynwell Daiquiri
2. N. Kibble with Blynwell Martini Splash
3. B. McDowell with Squareclose Yosser
1. N. Kibble with Sea Swallow
2. K. Cousins with Gorton's Island Lass
3. I. Hollern with Brackenbird
1. D. Sorley with Anson Anne of Denbank
2. D. Leitch with Garshore Brier
3. D. Lissett with Buccleugh Opel (owned by Duke of Buccleugh)
Many thanks to the judges, Sarah Olner, Vic Olner ...
The event was again generously sponsored by Skinne...
If you enjoyed our little adventure in Kyrgyzstan last month and are hungry for more then we have a question: ever been hunting in New Zealand? We’re heading off Down Under to enjoy the sporting fruits this beautiful country has to offer and insist you join us. Back home, we’re on the trail of the mysterious mountain hare, taking dogs to training clubs and seeking advice from a cover crop expert. We’re also in Powys to meet the team behind Bettws Hall’s newest shoot, travelling stylishly in the Bentley Flying Spur and find the going good with a National Hunt jockey
Lantra: Nineteen-year-old gamekeeping student Duncan Seaton has been c... Read more
The CLA has appointed Tony Wall as the interim director of the CLA Gam... Read more
Subscribe today to Shooting Gazette magazine - Driven shooting's finest journal!